Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Glowing Enemys and Ragdolls

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
No screen currently

The NPC entitys in my games are glowing, white, and such, turning off the bloom doesnt fix this either, any help?

Ragdolls? I got the latest update, but yet, the ragdolls stopped working, which makes certain things look rubbish, (A corpse going down the stairs) i tried rescripting the DarkDestroy.fpi file, and added RAGDOLL to the end, but that still dont work :S any fixes
Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2010 02:09
Can't help you there. Could you post a screen?

What if your toaster was possessed?
i love zombies
Years of Service
User Offline
Here is a screenshot of what's happening, not even turning bloom of helped (which is vital for the levels appearance) it only happens to the Character entitys, not the Dynamic level entities. Any Fixes
And what about the Ragdolls, is there any code of script? Im using V11(Teen) and i really need ragdolls for this project, its vital, especially with the amount of slops and hills in it.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Oct 2010 23:12
Well, Teen disables ragdoll. Go to your order history and the mature patch should be there

For the glowing characters, try using other shaders.

I do private FPSC scripting- email for more details.
i love zombies
Years of Service
User Offline
I just Installed the V11 Mature Patch.
The lightmaps are showing up the polgons on Static Entities, and the lighting is all blocky, any help here?
Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2010 23:14
Just move the light tell you get a nice result

I do private FPSC scripting- email for more details.
mgarand
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2010 13:47
Moving the light wont help you, go to the setup.ini in the fpsc x10 folder and turn lightmaptextsize and quality up, quality like 70. It helped for me when i used x10

Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 01:42:19
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 01:42:19