Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Legend As Written (New Composition)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2010 00:18
Okay so I had way too much free time these past few days and I made another quick song. I can't really say much more about it. It is written in sort of the same style as the other one, just more melodic and can actually fit a theme. Oh yeah! And this one actually has an ending

Tell me what you think!

"To lead, you must first die in your mind. Let go of life, and embrace it!!!"

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Alikiwi
Years of Service
User Offline
Well I'm impressed, ever done something that would suit a sci-fi game, like an intro piece and background music?
da power pwnerer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2010 15:35
I could most definitely write something such as that if you would like me to

"To lead, you must first die in your mind. Let go of life, and embrace it!!!"
Alikiwi
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry to be slow getting back, life is just damn exhausting at the moment. But we certainly need someone with your talents. We have some high calibre artists who have worked on other games including Space Empires IV and V, plus capable programmers and me doing XML files. The game is designed to be moddable.

Now we need someone like you, and someone who can also make the various sound effects, like a ship cloaking, or firing weapons etc.. If you want to know more email me, and you can also check out the game forum site (most is hidden) here > http://www.innercoreproductions.proboards.com/
My email is alikiwi@skymesh.com.au
Cheers, Alistair
Black Knyght
Years of Service
User Offline
It'd be terrific to see that happen!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 21:16:08
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 21:16:08