Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / [X9][V1.17]Legacy Warfare 2 The History Is Back

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2010 12:13 Edited at: 1st Nov 2010 12:15
Developer=Leongamer

Hello everybody.If you want the first one game here the thread link.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=175742&b=35

Story

My Name is Shawn Dell.Iam 29 years old.When I be soldier.My life is all change.I dont
have mom and dad because they were all dead.Before the World War 2 come.My family is
peace and I can see children playing at playground,but its all ruined.The Nazi killed
my mom and dad infront me.I was so scared.But now I promise to my family that I will
end the war like this.

Features

1.Bloom Effect

2.Voice Acting

3.The Action Music For Killing Spree

4.Ironsight

Pictures

Please comment and review

DOWNLOAD LINK
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4PHTUGLP

Hello
AbdulAhad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2010 16:31
Will try ASAP!

I've been waiting for this.

Abdul Ahad
Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2010 21:44 Edited at: 1st Nov 2010 21:56
I'll be sure to play this shortly. I'm going to guess that English is your second language, well done for writing your story in it. Here is a revision of your story using slightly better English. Feel free to use it if you'd like.

Quote: "
My Name is Shawn Dell and I am 29 years old. When I became a soldier, it changed my life completely.

Before World War 2 began, my family lived in a peaceful community. I could look out of my window and see children in the playground. But now it's all gone. The Nazis killed my parents infront of me. I wanted to try and save them, but I was so scared that I couldn't move. I just hid until the Nazis had left and by that time, it was too late - everyone was dead. But now that I'm a soldier, I've left my cowardice behind. I've made a promise to my family that I will end the war so that once again we can be at peace."

And as I was bored, here is one for your first games thread - feel free to use it if you like.

Quote: "In Legacy of Warfare, you play as highly ranked special operative tasked with killing a Nazi leader who has murdered dozens of civilians and soldiers. He is stationed at an outpost which includes an underground command bunker and a prison block. At 7:00pm, you sneak into the Nazi outpost, however, you are soon spotted by the guards. With your mission still incomplete, you'll have to fight your way through the outpost and find the Nazi leader before it's too late. Get ready for World War 2 action!

*This game uses Bond1's "Film Grain Shader". "
Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for the comment

Hello
Stormwire
Years of Service
User Offline
The screens look amazing. nice job! Downloading now.
Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for comment but some review will be nice

HAVE NICE DAY EVERYBODY

Hello
Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
So any review?

Hello
Obevu
Years of Service
User Offline
I played it, but the bloom effects didn't work for me. I guess I haven't downloaded the lastest drivers and direct X or something. I think the game was alright. But I didn't like that they shooted me through doors, aimbot?? I really liked one animation, the one where the nazi died and rolled over. Looked very realistic! Other than that I think it was 6.5/10 .
Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you very much Obevu.

Quote: "the one where the nazi died and rolled over. Looked very realistic! Other than that I think it was 6.5/10 . "

Its call Ragdoll.

Hello
FPS Creator Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2010 14:00 Edited at: 7th Nov 2010 14:02
i didnt like this game very much the first one had something i dont know but it made it so fun but this one wasn't terrible
i did like the new running animations but other than that it was kinda borring and short it was a bit to easy to i played though the game and i never dided once and the first one was just a lot more fun but challenging and cool graphics.

Gameplay: 6.0/10

Voice Acting: 5.5/10

graphics: 6.2/10

Replay: 4.5/10

Final 6.0/10 its a game with cool guns and animations
But it just wasn't very fun and to short and to easy and a
very annoying trigger sounds...

Matthew Torres
Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2010 00:06 Edited at: 8th Nov 2010 00:14
I've just played your game.

What I liked
:
- I thought the level was well lit in most places. The lighting itself was also well thought out and added some drama to the levels.

- Entities were well placed and weren't over or under-used in any areas.

- Voice overs were a nice touch and added some character to the game.

- Plenty of enemies to fight and ragdoll.

What I didn't like:

- The game was very linear. Most of the areas were tight and didn't allow much freedom to move around.

- Entities made up the environments but did nothing else. I'd like to see barrels and boxes that I can take cover behind and explosives that I can shoot.

- Repeated speech got a little annoying. I'd got the point that, "some *ahem* had gone down" the third time I heard it.

- Some objects didn't fit the environments: The windows were too clean and all of the graffiti was identical - something I'd pointed out in your original thread. You obviously didn't take my advice...

- While lighting was pretty decent, the ambience could have been a touch higher.

- Absence of a melee weapon!!! I ran out of ammo and just had to run through the level getting shot. This really needs fixed in your next game.

- The game doesn't have enough personality. The environment was dark and bleak, while the voices were comical, as was the rock music at the end. It's like you couldn't decide on what you wanted the game to feel like so you've just thrown in a bit of everything. It's quite confused.

What I'd like to see in Legacy Warfare 3:

- I think people liked the fun and comic side of your first game. I think you should turn this series into a world war Duke Nukem type game - loads of cheesy dialogue, lots of rock music, loads of guns (give us some awesome Nazi experimental lazer guns too!) and lots of epic ragdoll deaths. Give it a bit of much needed character! Make a ridiculous game, but to the high standard of the first two.

- The levels are getting quite samey - give us some new environments, not just prisons!

- More weapons and a melee attack.

- Larger areas to fight in with boxes and barrels for cover.

Overall, I'd say that this game has the potential to be something great, if you'd focus on the fun part. But this installment lacked some much needed personality.

Also, I'd really consider using that story I wrote above. It's just a bit tidier is all.
Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks very much FPSCREATORGAMES for the review.

Thanks very much Butt Monket for the review and of course I will make Legacy Warfare 3 more rock and action.I can make outdoor level too for Legacy Warfare 3.

Hello
Benjamin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2010 05:58
Just gave it a quick play and it seems pretty good, the atmosphere reminds me of something but I can't think what. Could work very well for some sort of adventure/puzzle game.

A few issues:

'Use' is mapped to 'enter', which is a problem since it means you have to either take your hand off the mouse or the left-hand side of the keyboard.

When you aim with the pistol it makes a sound as though the magazine is empty.

Recoil seems a bit funny; when you pull the trigger the gun recoils before the shot is actually fired.
Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey thanks Benjamin for playing Legacy Warfare 2

Hello
Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
wow 464 views but no review

Hello
crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
So, I gave it a go. The lighting is a bit too dark for my tastes, but generally it was well placed. I didn't get into the story very much, not very original. The level design was linear and tight. The game had a few visual flaws including invisible characters. The MP-43 model was missing the magazine, and generally the crosshairs should go away when you aim down the sights.

5.6/10.

I just now realized I've had a typo in my signature for the past 3 years.
Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for review

Have A Good Day

From
Leon

Poloflece,Anayar,PWP,Henry Ham,Cosmic Prophet,Wolf,KeithC,Nickydude And Lee Bamber is my icon.
born for game
Years of Service
User Offline
I like the story.I remmber an old movie has the same story .

http://bornforgame.webnode.com
ajkcool
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2011 06:19
whats the password for the 1st one?

"Hey everyone, I love you." jk
Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I like the story.I remmber an old movie has the same story ."

Thanks man.Yes this games is based from WW2 old movie.But I did not remember whats the name of that movie.

Quote: "whats the password for the 1st one?"

What password?

Poloflece,Anayar,PWP,Henry Ham,Cosmic Prophet,Wolf,KeithC,Nickydude And Lee Bamber is my icon.
Desecrated Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2011 01:37
This looks really good Leongamerz! I can't wait to try it, my internet is being stupid and taking forever to download it. But it will hopefully be worth the wait!!!!

-Josh
Website is under construction
System Specs: AMD Phenom x3 2.2GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 1TB HD, HD Radeon 5770 1GB, 22in Acer Monitor
Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey thanks Exu

Levi barros
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2011 05:13
Very nice game.

Levi Barros
Levi barros
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2011 05:14
Very nice game.

Levi Barros
Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Levi

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 06:53:10
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 06:53:10