Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Failure to Render Room Error

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
My level has been working fine and then suddenly I got an error. I reopened x10 and all of a sudden when I test my level all the walls, floors, and segments are sort of invisible. The entities are still there and walk where I want them too, and everything functions as normal, but the walls and floors are gone!All I see is the default parallax background with the sunset and water etc;! How can I fix this? I've been working on level for a rather long time so it'll be kind of sad to see it go... Thanks for your help!
budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Hard to get
Posted: 1st Dec 2010 13:33
This is a known problem, but I don't think there is a known solution. A few things that you can try are to change the lighting settings, and to remove shaders. If you do a search on the forums for "invisible" you should get some helpful results.

Mystic-Mod: Putting the fear back into sliced bread since 4th May 2010

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 19:09:38
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 19:09:38