Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Java FPSC?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I had a idea or a thought rather. I have the Dark GDK .NET. Not really used it much but sparked a idea today. What about a fully functing FPSC java based engine? Basic FPSC but wrote in java and hostable on a webpage etc.

I think java would be bested because its completely crossplatform allowing you to run it on a PC, Mac, Unix etc. An from what ive seen, javas fast and easy to code in. Just a idea/thought for TGC. Would be kinda cool to have a fully functing map editor that could complie games for java based version for web. I know FPSC IP thing is out there, but a full java based version would be more unviersal and web based. An could possiably be used as a App for phones.
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2011 19:10
Please guys... do us all a favor and don't post

God Helps the Beast in Me!
AJ Schaeffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2011 23:37
Quote: "Please guys... do us all a favor and don't post"

Amen Wolf

AJ Schaeffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2011 23:46
Not to sound harsh, but do you think TGC would recode darkbasic in Java, and make fpsc again? Its not like you can "carry" it over to a different programming language...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 01:49:57
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 01:49:57