Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / [LOCKED] Escape from Planet Zombie - 3D action game made with Unity

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Escape from Planet Zombie is a 3D game that puts you in the role of a character isolated on a city - called Sphere City - built on a small planet in a remotely location in the Universe. The city is infested with zombies and your primary purpose is to survive long enough to be able to collect the battery cells that you need for your broken spaceship. You can find flamethrowers and health-packs around the city. The spaceship is your only chance to escape.

The game was created as a student project as part of my Master studies in Games at the IT University of Copenhagen and I think it turned out pretty nicely. Check out the game here: http://www.kongregate.com/games/LordEricksson/escape-from-planet-zombie

Leave some comments here or on Kongregate (where the game is hosted) and don't forget to give it a rating (you will need an account on Kongregate for that - it's free, easy to create and I really need your ratings for some statistics I need to present later on this year). Have fun and try to get the best times for a place on the leaderboard.
Blobby 101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2011 20:18
You're not allowed to post projects here that aren't made with a TGC product. Seeing as you only joined today I call spam on this one :/

How do these things get past post approval really?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 05:25:19
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 05:25:19