Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Adjusting the default y of an object

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2011 20:14 Edited at: 3rd Feb 2011 22:25
Ok, so I'm probably totally missing the boat somewhere but when my object follows me it's facing the wrong way. How can I adjust the standard Y rotation before DarkAI rotates?

I'm also getting an The program has a problem and has to close in Windows 7. It says the fault module is DBProBasic3DDebug.dll. I'm running in administer mode already. A lot of times it seems random but it does it all the time when I use the DarkAI debug commands. I'm using AI ADD OBSTACLE FROM LEVEL command and I'm also using eXtends and Sparky's collision

EDIT: Found the answer to the first question. It's Fix Object Pivot. The second problem still alludes me.

Go ahead. Walk into Mordor.

Ball State University - Biology Major
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2011 18:59
the closing of program is not confined to windows 7, I had it a lot when I was using windows XP.

plus if you get it every time it may mean that the physX code is being set up wrong , meaning you fed it the wrong values.

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.
Jaeg
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2011 22:39
DarkAI uses physX?

Go ahead. Walk into Mordor.

Ball State University - Biology Major

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 23:37:33
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 23:37:33