Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Exam Trainer

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2011 00:11
Hi there, just a small project I've been working on for two days.

Basically it's just a _very_ simple program that might support you while studying for an exam. The idea is to add questions to a list, and save the answer to each question. As consequence the program is able to test you. Furthermore I added RPG-elements, like a Level and "XP" to make it somewhat motivating. After my first extensive test today I sadly came to the conclusion that it doesn't help. Studying is still boring. Anyway - it still might be useful, at least for me it is.

Screenshot (obviously not taken from a serious approach in studying for an exam):

Note that this is not meant to be presented as a great achievement of myself or something, I didn't claim that and never will. I just found it useful, and I'm fan of green buttons.

If anyone is going to test it, it'd be a good idea to either read the very short readme, or load the existing "Showcase"-profile.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Indicium
Years of Service
User Offline
Seems like a pretty sweet idea i don't have the time to test it as i'm not on my usual computer, but i will test it when i can

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 15:11:01
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 15:11:01