Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / Enhanced Animations with FPSC Pack 53

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2011 18:34
I am trying to use enhanced animation in DarkGDK, I have extracted the animations from one of the FPSC meshes within pack 53 and then saved it without any animations, I am now trying to use the animations on this mesh, but no matter what I do I cannot get this to work. The examples work without any problem so I know the addon is working. I have checked the number to limbs in both my saved (no animation) and the original file, they both match as does the animation files number of limbs...

Can anyone suggest what I maybe doing wrong?
Chiblue
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2011 15:13
For those interested in using Enhanced Animation, I found my problem as a result of working with the developer of this product.

The problem was that the limb that I was using was not the correct limb for the frames that I was playing, for those using FPSC meshes you will need to find the biped parent limb for each mesh, this appears to be limb 3 in those I have looked at, but others maybe different... example 3 in the code provided gives a routine that will list all the limbs and associated parents and children. this is example3.
Rich Dersheimer
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2011 22:09
I have had much trouble with trying to get enhanced animation working with several of the models in a few of the packs. I'm hoping the info you got will help me get this working. Thanks for making the extra effort and posting what you found out!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 15:19:09
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 15:19:09