Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / New to C++ .. Help me!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Quite an impressive forum! Glad to have joined. I came for help knowing that this board has a lot of experienced programmers that would be able to help me out a bit as a beginner. so first of all, I am a student, taking intro to programming. I have a test coming very soon and due to snow, we have had absolutely 0 lab time, so for all intents and purposes I am teaching myself. Next week I have a test where we will be drawing a simple figure.. word on the street is an owl. Anyway I am practicing for the test by making similar projects.. one of those would be a snowman. Ive started and am already encountering errors. Anyway, i was wondering if i could email someone the .cpp.. or at the very least just email the code itself, in hopes that someone can help me out. I will leave points i intend to plot blank, after all I am trying to learn.. so I'd at least like to plot those myself. So if anyone thinks they can help, I'd gladly accept it!
Bran flakes91093
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2011 15:46
Are you using DarkGDK?

What errors are you getting?

It might be worthwhile to just post your code up here in code tags so more people can help:
[code]Code goes here[/code]

“C++ : Where friends have access to your private members.”
-Gavin Russell Baker
DanableLector
Years of Service
User Offline
I will do that, but I assure you I am the epitome of "noob" please don't make fun of me. This will most definitely look rough..

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-02 15:21:13
Your offset time is: 2024-10-02 15:21:13