Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Bug Reports / m_dwRuntimeErrorDWORD=Internal Code:0 - GUI Error

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, Ive been working on an IDE with the help of BBB GUI. I wrote a font dialogue a while ago, finished it and debugged it all to make sure if was all working fine on multiple platforms. The dialogue was fine with no problems. I then rearranged the beginning of my software code which purely declared variables and starts bbb gui. For some reason, when ever i open up the font dialogue now, as soon as i move the mouse or close it (it may not crash on moving the mouse), the software crashes and gives me this error report. Can anyone tell me if they have had the same problem?

I shouldnt see why its BBB GUI as the entire program was running fine before rearranging the variables (which should in turn have no effect on the running of the program).

Admiral MH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2011 17:31
Well if its crashing over the font dialogue, it might be the font dialogue's problem. I would not think it would be BBB GUI or DBPro. So you might want to look at the code again to see if you forgot something when you rearranged your code.

And If you can, you might want to show your code to reproduce this in case this is a bug in DBPro.
A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2011 20:38 Edited at: 3rd Apr 2011 14:59
I dont want to release any of my code from this particular project. Ive managed to find out that the problem is purely from 'window set font' command from BBB GUI. When the command is remarked the program works, and when it is in the code i get the crash... This must be a problem with the command itself so I'll post an error on the BBB GUI thread.

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 09:18:33
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 09:18:33