Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / HELP with my Dark GDK 2D game !

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello guys !

I have made this game called \"Battleship\" . The thing is that i want to have a ship which can fire at planes with a flak canon and at other ships with aa torpedo. Well the main problem is that i cant figure out how can I make collision with those random moving sprites, what to do ? the second problem I have is that when i want to fire my flak or torpedo at once , one disables th other. I think its best that you try to write the code into your c++ and see for yourself.

I will put the code here so you can just \"copy - paste\" and a link where you can download the media (pictures). Also I will upload the whole project so you can download it but it has cca. 6 MB so as you want. Please guys I realy need your help , its for a school project !

link for media : http://www.2shared.com/file/J_KtBfJw/Media.html

Attachments

Login to view attachments
klancir
Years of Service
User Offline
Please guys help !! when i create planes with the FOR loop,

for ( i, i < number_planes , i++ ) , how can i later hit those random "i" which is given in the for loop...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-02 15:16:06
Your offset time is: 2024-10-02 15:16:06