Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

PureGDK / Beta 3 Plugin help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2011 23:05
I am a bit stuck on how to convert DarkNet 2.0 over to PureGDK. I tried to follow the procedure written in the documentation but i get stuck at the gdkbuilder.exe bit as this commandline utility does not exist anymore, nor does the plugindata file. I am assuming the procedure has changed. Can anyone show me the way? Thanks.
Mistrel
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2011 08:11 Edited at: 13th Mar 2011 08:13
Documentation, plugins, and polish is the priority for the next few beta releases. Unfortunately, plugin support has been in a state of flux as the functionality has been hammered out.

Most of the documentation is still accurate. But "gdkbuilder.exe" has been changed to "buildlibs.exe", and the command line parameters have changed. Type "buildlibs.exe --help" a the command line for a list of parameters:

All of the PureGDK 2.0 core and plugin libraries that are provided are based on the new library builder. The same templates which generate these headers come with PureGDK and are installed to the program files folder: "PureGDK\templates\libraries".

Example command line parameters can be found in the PureGDK install directory within the "compile headers.bat" file.

The nuances that have emerged are a direct result of the flexibility required to support as many languages as possible. Unfortunately, this also makes the process a little more confusing and the documentation even more important.

See if you can work your way through the process with the files I mentioned. If you have any specific questions about the process, please feel free to ask.

martmarys
Years of Service
User Offline
Intresting topic

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 20:26:02
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 20:26:02