Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Dark Physics Bowling game.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2011 22:18 Edited at: 29th Mar 2011 00:17
This is a newer verision of the bowling game I posted a while back. I hope people will find it plays nicely if your computer is fast enough although it runs faster on my sons computer which is half the speed of my computer. Mess around with modes and difficulty if you have a quad core or something like that. I am not going to try to post a screen shot cause it never works so if someone wants to do the honors, I'd appreciate it. Follow this link for the download. This is from my Ayos I-share account, so there is no viruses or threats of any kind involved.

http://ishare.sphorium.com/ms/link.aspx?profileLinkID=44990813-daa7-4181-9bae-3ed42fd57396

Richard
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2011 00:31 Edited at: 28th Mar 2011 00:38

yah, that's bowling alright it's slightly choppy for me but runs fine/totally playable (see specs in sig; i will play with the modes some, too, to see if i can get it to run smoother). the camera and replay features are nice and, overall, the game's quite fun.

my only real complaint is that it seems like the lane is shorter than it should be (?). beyond that, i'd like to see multi-player support (on the same computer's fine), high score support, and player 'profiles' with/or averages. oh, i'd like to see the full gambit of ball weights available, too. i don't ask for much, do i?

thanks for sharing!

add: i scored 128 on my first game (normal mode) which is a little high compared to my rl average (years ago it was 190; i dunno what happened...). point is, i'd say the difficulty is just about right for a challenge/fun balance = success in my book. nice job.

Virtual Nomad @ California, USA . DBPro V7.5
AMD Phenomâ„¢ X4 9750 Quad-Core @ 2.4 GHz . 8 GB PC2-6400 RAM
ATI Radeon HD 3650 @ 512 MB . Vista Home Premium 64 Bit

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Rasdini
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Mar 2011 00:18 Edited at: 29th Mar 2011 00:18
There has been a change. The lane is longer and more life like. Here is the new link. I also changed it in the previous post.

http://ishare.sphorium.com/ms/link.aspx?profileLinkID=44990813-daa7-4181-9bae-3ed42fd57396

Rich

Richard
Drillfoot
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2011 02:36
"Parameter is not correct" is what I get when I try to run it. Followed the word file by installing everything and making a short cut as well..The screenshot Virtual Posted looks good though!

rem allow user create game with one click
rem create graphics, sound, scripts, models, with one click
rem slap user in face if game choice is mmo
NickH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2011 14:42
Quote: ""Parameter is not correct" is what I get when I try to run it. Followed the word file by installing everything and making a short cut as well..The screenshot Virtual Posted looks good though!"

My guess is that it needs recompiling with the latest version of DBpro. I'm guessing you're using Windows 7 SP1?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 08:20:04
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 08:20:04