Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / PlayKO: a tactic soccer manager game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2011 20:07 Edited at: 4th Apr 2011 20:08
hi,

a remake of Anco's playermanager, 1990.

tactics, players, transfers, and matches, you will not play, you'll be the coach.

this is a shot of the tactic editor.

ah, in Eng and Ita.

Ciao facce da sedere!
Ermes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2011 01:54
just finished the tactic editor.

tomorrow i will start the players random generator.
it will be like this:
multiracial players with second name matching the country of the player, ex a player named "c.seedorf" will be a black man.
face generator, so every player will be visualized with its face.
5 skills like shooting, passing, tackling, keeping and intelligence.
special ability for forwardes, midfielders and defenders will be randomly assigned, and can be learned during the career of the players.
3 physical attributes like speed, stamina and resilience
plus height and weight of course. like a RPG.

Ciao facce da sedere!
DarkByNight
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2011 07:00
Wow you come up with games quite fast!
This looks quite beautiful but I understand nothing of soccer, I once tried one of those managers but it wasn't for me. ^^ I wish you the very best of luck with this project!
Ermes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2011 11:59
thanks, soccer manager games are my favourite, but often they are too complicated and no fun.

this will be a little manager game, i hope to complete it and to make an entertraining and polished game.

Ciao facce da sedere!
_Pauli_
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2011 16:21
Hey cool, I used to love football manager games!
I played a game called Bundesliga Manager Hattrick from around 1994 quite excessivly (I just read that it was published in the UK as Football Limited). It is to this day considered the best manager game by many people. It had so many features that it's hard to describe them all, plus it was very easy to control (with completly customizable menus and such).

This video will give some impression, you won't understand too much though, because it's all in german

If you need some help, tell me about it and I'll see if I can find some time. I wish you good luck with this!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 13:40:19
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 13:40:19