Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Bug Reports / Latest DarkClouds version does not render correctly.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello all, this is just something that many people seem to be having problems with if their using the latest version of DarkClouds (DarkCLOUDS - 15th June 2010 revision)
The clouds will render correctly if you don't move the camera into the clouds(Say you start under the clouds,if you try to fly into the clouds or just inch into the cloud field, the clouds will instant;y disappear)
Just thought I'd report it^^
Duffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2011 21:52 Edited at: 11th Apr 2011 22:14
@ Servant Saber,

Have reported this bug by email to Roderick at SimulSoftware and ccd to Mike at TGC...

p.s. check out this link re the next version of the Simul software:-

http://www.simul.co.uk/truesky

a long time dabbler with DBC and DBPro with no actual talent but lots of enthusiasm...
Duffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2011 00:15
@ TGC - have these errors with DarkClouds been corrected?

a long time dabbler with DBC and DBPro with no actual talent but lots of enthusiasm...
Duffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2012 18:56
ping

Servant Saber
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey Duffer, I took a break from coding for a few months, came back today and noticed that they haven't updated it yet.
I was kinda hoping they would look into it, as it seems to be a minor render issue, and it's been what, a year or so?
Duffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2012 13:09
Me too...

I think if Lee/TGC could just correct the dll (and .ini) and re-release DARKClouds at same time as release of u7.7 that would be fantastic...

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 9th May 2012 12:53 Edited at: 9th May 2012 12:57
I want a discount!!!!!!!

TS looks cool though.... but either fix DC or give me TS for free...

EDIT

I had a quick look at the Simul site and figured that TS is going to cost an arm and a leg... I highly doubt there will be a DBpro version... I feel abused... if they have no intention to further develop DC then why not state it? [not talking about TGC here...]

Arbrakan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2012 02:19
Yep we need a fix.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 15:13:50
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 15:13:50