Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / to all on x10.. calm down all will be good and well and we can sort it out.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2011 13:23 Edited at: 18th Apr 2011 13:26
dear all x10 users.

with all the little messages we get on here there is no reason to be glum.
we have all the resources needed to make the games we want.

if the bug you have is very bad email tgc if it is a bug from the x10 engine itself. most errors are us. so if you have a real issue that is happening on everygame you make ( in my case the fog colour syndrome ) and it is from the x10 not us it will get fixed and sorted.
we can also help each other out with shaders and things. if you have an issue with putting a model pack in x10 or need help with converting all files so it works x10 i and a few others have solutions. and so ask and sit tight, as i am on as much as possible but i am also looking for a new girlfriend so i may be sporadic at times but usually i check minimum once a week. so all will be sorted.

and as for new features and tweeks etc. mystic mod is being re opened and is possibly in commencement, but just wait for that.

so we have all the tools needed and if you have read this you will know whats happening or what to do or who to ask and it is all possible.

as to the grumbles of x9 getting the attention etc. it is a case of mass. the x10ers are smaller because we have or had better machines which most buyers could not afford at the time. and as vista was a bit of a failure people have mostly gone xp to windows 7. good news is x10 works in.vista.windows 7.

and to top that we get x9 free.
so best of both worlds.
as to the future only lee and his crew can see whats happening.

i have noticed though x10 is faster smoother and has instancing, so do not be too glum you have an awesome engine.

keep up the creativity and make your worlds be playable you know what to do.

scienceboy

an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!
srealist
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2011 19:15
Excellent thread! Cheers
biohazardNL
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Apr 2011 23:25
you got my vote for a pinned down thread

[href]http://tbhproductions.com[/href]

Login to post a reply