Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / A Couple Of Questions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2011 21:33
1.) Is there any good free FPSC game compilers where you can easily edit menus ect.
2.) Can you have a video playing on like a screen like a tv when walking around your level

Ally
budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Hard to get
Posted: 18th Apr 2011 23:04
Quote: "1.) Is there any good free FPSC game compilers where you can easily edit menus ect."

I'm not sure what you mean by game compilers. The only way to compile your games is in FPSC. As for editing menus, you can changed the layout when you build the game, by going to level settings and hitting edit next to "title screen"

Quote: "2.) Can you have a video playing on like a screen like a tv when walking around your level"

There currently aren't any shaders that do that.

science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Apr 2011 00:29 Edited at: 19th Apr 2011 00:30
for a t.v. you could do something, nearest to that to my knowledge would be to make an animated decal, and place it on an entity but then it is only 16 frames of animation so it is limited.

an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!
Fyfer08
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2011 00:16
aww thanks for replys and advice.
i wanted something similar to FPSCIP but free??

Ally
biohazardNL
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Apr 2011 23:27
Quote: "i wanted something similar to FPSCIP but free??"

I'm working on something but it's only a menu. and will not be very advanced. or for the public. just pm me or something if you got some interests. I'm working on a fpsc game autoupdater that will be free, and available for the public

[href]http://tbhproductions.com[/href]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 11:58:55
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 11:58:55