I've been developing this for years and have made a number of different versions in the past, but I finally think that I have found the right design to release commercially. So I've abandoned the previous versions and started to make version 1.1 again.
My aim is to make a 3D model creator that is simple to use and can create good quality results in minutes.
* Easy to use interface
* Export objects as .x / .3ds
* Save projects (as .mwx file)
* Open projects
* 2 views - 3D fly around mode, top down view.
* Editor features - ghost object, grid, wireframe
* Limb Creation - Scale, rotate, position, texture
* help file
* Buyers get source code, to include in there projects (would be perfect as a plugin for a city building game, or a level editor.)
Heres a screenshot, (the big windows panel at the bottom will be where you can load textures and edit limbs etc - still working on that bit!)
In this version the object only uses primitive objects - cube, box, sphere etc and at the moment there is no support for object animation. Maybe version 2 will see these features! I hope so! The aim of version 1 is to make a simple 3D model creation tool that will get you results within minutes.
Let me know your thoughts!
www.liambradburymusic.com - professional music for your games at low prices!