Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Bug Reports / multiple camera bug

Author
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Malevolence:Sword of Ahkranox, Skyrim, Civ6.
Posted: 17th May 2011 21:00 Edited at: 19th May 2011 20:34
Multiple cameras are supposed to work even if they are not consecutively numbered (there was a time when they had to be consecutively numbered from 1 with camera 0 being the default camera but I understand that is no longer the case).

The following code fails on both my machines unless the indicated line is uncommented. In other words if you want, for example, to use a camera 7 then camera 6 must exist even if it isn't used.

If you press <space> to exit the program then a copy of the ghostCamera image is saved. A typical erroneous output image is included in the attached zip file.

Edit I should have explained that you should see a large red cube ghosted on the smaller red one. Without the crude fix described in the code you may see either only the smaller red cube or a very strange image ghosted on it. The exact symptoms vary from machine to machine.

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 12:48:13
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 12:48:13