Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Bug Reports / [DB Pro] Dark Imposters activation key not working

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I posted this in the Dark Basic Professional forum by mistake.

I bought Dark Imposters and the activation key does not work. At the end of the installation I get a Product Unknown message when I tried to register with my email and the activation key. I just want to mention that I am using DB Pro U77 but I do not think the problem has anything to do with that.
Mireben
Years of Service
User Offline
Same problem here: I get "product unknown" message when I try to activate Dark Imposters. Also, this plugin does not show up in the little window where the possible plugins are listed (check modules window), it doesn't have an icon there.
Super Nova
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2011 12:21
I also have this problem but it only started once I updated to DB Pro 7.7_RC7. I can still compile, but I get this error message before it starts,

"Licensed Plugin is not recognized by compiler! Visit www.thegamecreators.com for an update."

I have temporarily removed the Dark Imposters DLL from the licensed plug-in's folder to avoid getting that error message.

"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion."
Mireben
Years of Service
User Offline
For information to those with a similar issue, I have sent an e-mail to TGC and this is the answer: we should use the 7.61 official update, not the 7.7 beta.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 18:10:46
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 18:10:46