Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Weird error

Author
Years of Service
User Offline

what does this mean?
JTK
Years of Service
User Offline
It means that within the function playerUpdate() you are calling another function named playerUpdateFire() but the linker can not find the symbol playerUpdateFire() - that is, it does not exist.

JTK
Oster200
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2011 20:41 Edited at: 8th Jun 2011 06:24
Okay solved that problem. I didnot want to open another thread so im just going to go off of this one but i have to questions
1. my scoring system dosnt hold the score. like if i hit an apple i have this code

it just goes back to there because i am not colliding with the apple anymore so how can i make it so it just keeps adding it.

2. its my for loop i wont lets say 5 apples on the screen would i go somthing like this

these are the three things in need help with if some one could help me that would be great.

Here is my complete scroing system

Edit: i Have got the score to work fine now so i dont need help on that!
Oster200
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2011 07:20 Edited at: 8th Jun 2011 07:46
i Really need help on these for loops i never really did them before could some one help me please.

Like i said before i want about five apples on the screen all at once in a random location. this is what i have to start of with i guess
they dont display on the screen i dont know if i have the cordintes wrong but i am using the default screen size and it is a 2d game thanks

Edit:i got them on the screen but when i put fruit.spawn(); in the while loop they just go crazy and there are like 32 of them flying around on the screen how can i fix this?

Edit:how do you make a player colide with a int in a for loop like here is the for loop
how can i make it so player 1 can collide with a?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-02 17:25:41
Your offset time is: 2024-10-02 17:25:41