Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

PureGDK / Outdated Helpfile + Problems with dark cloud.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Mistrel, is it right that the helpfile is a litte bit outdated?
Some of the examples under "how to\fundamental differences" e.g. command OpenDBWnd.

The Example of the darkclouds also won´t work. Maybe you can give me a working example - i tried many hours to get dark cloud to work without success at this time.
Mistrel
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2011 23:33 Edited at: 14th Jun 2011 00:03
The documentation is still mostly from the PureGDK 1.0 era which is largely incompatible. Previous betas were focused primarily on features and stability. The next beta will include new documentation to address these changes.

There is an example of DarkClouds here in the PureGDK examples directory:
Quote: "Program Files (x86)\PureGDK\examples\projects\purebasic\src\plugins\dark-clouds"

Be sure to install DarkClouds for DBP and license it before installing PureGDK so that it will be copied over.

azzido
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Mistrel - thx for the info - my mistake was to install the addons like dark clouds dark ai etc. after puregdk installation

now it works fine. thx

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 01:31:38
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 01:31:38