Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / problem in FPS X10 & model packs and ...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi
i have Win7 and fps creator x10 and 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,13,16,17,18 model packs.
when i install the model packs, my fps X10 .exe file remove from my system. is x10 model packs different from older version ? if yes offer me some free x10 model packs.
and i Extremely need the signs v 3.1 plugin please get me a direct link, in my country(iran) we are limited tu use torent or rapid share or.... this sites are filter and we have to bye VPN accounts that i dont have Enough money.
thank u all

i want to do my best.... so please help me
darkshadow2010
Years of Service
User Offline
When you used the installer to install the model packs, did you select FPS X10 when you were selecting which software version to install them too?

Only the vital model pack said it is not compatible with FPS X10.

I'm not sure what the signs v 3.1 plugin is, but you can try searching google and see if anything comes up, you can also try using a proxy so you won't get detected when downloading torrents.

Hope this helps.
Tinker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2011 04:28
aryan I encountered those problems too every time I installed new model packs, what I only did is that after installing the new model packs I just reinstalled x10's mature pack then everything goes smoothly again. I hope this can help you out.

Effective, Efficient, Capable and Committed... That's me!
science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
welcome on board aryan and tinker

an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!
michael x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2011 01:26
I come to find out if you install model pack 3 it will mess up you install.the best thing to do is install all the packs you have the uninstall fpscx10 then install it again.model pack hates x10 and the model will not work right with it.so you should take model pack 3 files like the textures and so on make a copy of them somewhere on your drive.then uninstall the pack thru the installer.then take the back up files and put them in there right places.

Another thing model packs are not fpscx10 compatible. when fpscx9 was made the bugs fixes made the packs more compatible to fpscx9.meaning fpscx10 only got a small part of the fixes.there is so much to explain why everything is the way it is i would need to show you.lol

more than what meets the eye

Welcome to SciFi Summer

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 21:56:48
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 21:56:48