Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Shatterpoint Alpha Build / looking for independent designers.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2011 23:10 Edited at: 12th Jul 2011 23:13
Hello fellow forum members.

I am used to posting on the FPSC board, but I have come here to showcase some work and make a valid team request to the independent developers who post on this board. I myself am an independent developer and I am skilled in the field of texture art, concept art, and 3D design. I am now looking for a single modeler and animator skilled in simple character and weapon-making. (simple is not an understatement) I have produced an alpha of what will become the first shatterpoint game. This game will feature a special defined look which has already caught many people's eyes.

Comments on the alpha include:

Bugsy:
Quote: "goodness, your outdoor level design is truly something to be marveled at. the way you did the buildings really stands out. I like it a lot!"

Dar13:
Quote: "I remember the other Shatterpoint WIP threads you've opened, and while they've always looked pretty good, these screenshots blow them away. Some of the best outdoor scenes I've seen on the forums, and definitely notable for the overall look."

Uzi idiot:
Quote: "Wow! My puny laptop ran that at 20fps! HOW? If I had that level in fpsc it would run at 5fps! How does it run so well, but look so nice?"

All of these people have played the alpha and I suggest you do also. It can be found at : http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=186664&b=25

Screenshots anyone?

C0wbox
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2011 01:46
So you're making a team request for an FPSC project in the DBP/DGDK WIP board and not on the FPSC WIP board?

Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2011 10:20 Edited at: 13th Jul 2011 10:21
Quote: "DBP/DGDK WIP"

While most threads envolves DBP/DGDK projects, the forum itself really does not limit you to post your projects made with other tools of TGC.

C0wbox
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2011 13:41
Well, maybe DBP/DGDK was a little limited but FPSC WIPs aren't usually allowed here.

Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2011 21:28
I belive you will get more luck in the 3D forum.

And will people get payed working for you?

Quel
Years of Service
User Offline
...totally everything was self illuminated and textured with the standard FPSC digital numbers texture for me... ehm...

-In.Dev.X: A unique heavy story based shoot'em ~35%
-CoreFleet: An underground commander unit based RTS ~15%
-TailsVSEggman: An Sonic themed RTS under development for idea presentation to Sega ~15%
2 Rogues
Years of Service
User Offline
This has proven to be a failure and I am done with this thread, although I encourage you to try the alpha.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 09:50:01
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 09:50:01