Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Basic Sound Effect Request :)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2011 05:57 Edited at: 17th Jul 2011 07:39
Hey everyone!
I'm looking to purchase a custom-made sound effect. Specifically, I'm looking for sound effects that are similar to the ones in this video, from timeframe 00:43s to 00:55s.

YouTube vid here Listen to the attached WAV file for further clarification.

I would like my own variation of the "dun/dun/dun/dun/dundunDAHDUN!" seen in the video. I've tried on hours to create something similar to no avail.

In a nutshell:
*Multiple different toned one-shots of "dun"
*A short big finale "dunDahDUN!"
*A long big finale "dundunDahDunDAHDUN!"

Please let me know how much it would cost. I don't think it would be too hard to make for someone who knows what they're doing, but then again I'm not a composer. But I'd presume all you'd need to do is make the one-shots and then arrange them into the finale, which even I could do myself

Let me know. My email is kernja@blugold.uwec.edu. Send me a low-resolution comp or sample and I'll fiddle around with it, if I like what I hear than I'll pay you via PayPal and then get the HQ output from ya!

EDIT: I attached a file to clarify exactly what I'm looking for. After receiving one awesome demo - that was amazing but unfortunately not exactly what I needed lol - I am hoping that this sample will clarify what I am looking for!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
anwserman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2011 14:26
Here's some more information if anyone needs it...

Ah! I'm so sorry
I wish I knew the proper terminology so I could explain better. If I am correct, they're just stabs. However, I cannot say for certain, as whenever I search for "audio stabs", I get sounds of people being stabbed >_> heh

Here's another gameplay video; you can fast-forward to 1:05 to save yourself some time :3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yC3K8sMwWU

Everytime the person finishes some graffiti, a sound/jingle plays. For more complex pieces of graffiti, a small portion of this jingle plays as well when tagging.

Does this make any more sense to you? I'm sorry for not being clear
-Jeff
Rudolpho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jul 2011 02:31
Brass stabs I suppose would be the term
I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for through listening to your "tag" file, but I attached a quick and dirty sample of some high-register trumpet staccatos, if that might be about right.

"Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?"

Attachments

Soughtafter Sounds
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey Answerman,

I have a site that provides originally composed music to Game developers & film makers, And I believe I understand what it is that you may be looking for.

I have attached a sample wav file for you to listen to.
If you feel that you would like to use any of these samples in your project, just send me an email admin@soughtaftersounds.com

If think the sound is what you're looking for, but would like maybe a different jingle or different notes/melody, I would be more than happy to do this for you.

In closing, I would also like to add that, should you choose to use, or have me design you a similar piece, I would be more than happy for you to notify & give a credit, as opposed to charging you for it.

I hope this helps you out.

Regards.
Soughtaftersounds.com

Professional music for independent game developers.

Attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 11:16:20
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 11:16:20