Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Bug Reports / Upgrade to 7.5 causes editor to incorrectly display text

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jul 2011 12:01 Edited at: 19th Jul 2011 12:11
I just upgraded to 7.5, and the layout of the new editor is great except that it completely frakked up the spacing of my code. I had everything manually aligned the way I wanted with tabs, and now everything is aligned to the left-most side, give or take a couple of spaces.

And, this is what happens when I copy code to the clip-board.... it appears normal.

I attached a picture showing how it appears in the editor when I attempt to select a portion of it. The characters change spaces and locations, causing be headache when trying to edit a line a code.

Anyone else have this? Any fixes or solutions?

EDIT: Problem solved. Somewhat. Cutting the entire contents of a DBA file and repasting it causes everything to appear as how it should have been to begin with. Grrrr

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Hodgey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2011 02:35
Hi answerman, I guess you forgot to read IanM's bug reporting guidelines?

*Clears throat*
Quote: "This forum is for DBPro compiler bugs and official plug-ins only.

Things we don't want to see in this forum:
- IDE bugs (see the other sticky post regarding editor problems)
- DarkBasic Classic bugs
- Questions about problems in your own code (the DBPro forum is the best place for those).
"

So in future please post editor bugs in the U77 Release candidate thread on the DBPro board.

anwserman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2011 13:44
Oh sorry =3
Will read stickies next time lol

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 17:59:06
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 17:59:06