Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / My first Sculptris bust

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2011 17:35 Edited at: 25th Jul 2011 17:35
So anyhow, be brutal... For example. goblinoid thingies need fangs, but I finally played with Sculptris enough this weekend that I learned how to make a model without it exploding...

What do you guys think?

Travis Gatlin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2011 19:12
Looks like an evil demon bunny.
but seriously, it looks pretty good, considering this is the
Quote: "weekend that I learned how to make a model without it exploding..."

The lips are much too large though, unless that is what you are going for on the mouth, and you need to smooth out the nose just a little bit.

[img]ftp://travisabyssASSWORD@ftp.drivehq.com/My Pictures/Twisted Reality sig.png[\img]
EGG HEAD OF DOOM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2011 21:57
I laughed so hard when I saw that face, but it is some nice work. The top lip looks kinda weird to me though, maybe it's just the angle of the picture though.

GregA
Years of Service
User Offline
@travis,

Seriously, the first dozen or so times I tried making a thing with Sculptris, it would wind up all inside out, and I couldn't get it to make any recognizable shapes at all. Tonight I am gonna try and put some reference photos in it and try sculpting over photos.

... also it wasn't until the very end that I figured out how to make parts of the model tranparent...
elbow
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi

A friendly elderly um... err...

Anyways, well done for a first effort.

Eugene

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 22:10:28
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 22:10:28