Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / [LOCKED] need opinions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2011 02:32
I have wrote my very first game. It is almost complete, but needs to be finished. I have it available for download on my windows Live profile page: JM or jeffreymerrill@live.com. if anyone is space games and wants to be the first to give me some feed back. just email me or go download the file off of my profile page.
it is about 100meg zipped up and programmed with db classic
The game is first person on a mother ship which is on it's way to mars...you can fly your space craft from the mother ship and mine the asteroids, or pirate other ships goodies...sell them on the mothership or space stations surrounding the moons of mars or earth. landing on the moons is an experience all their own, beware the hostiles....anyway it has not been concluded; however it is fully playable at this point.
The name of the file is tat.zip

If your patient, you will get there
tat's world is free almost finished but playable now updates will be done as game reaches completion
Dodga
Years of Service
User Offline
You should provide a link, noone wants to have to search around your profile page for it. You can even upload it directly to the forum so people dont have to visit an external page. Thats why you're not getting any replies.
TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2011 09:06
Hi Tat,

You will have to post at least a short description about your game, and post a screenshot, or this post will be locked/deleted. It also helps us see what we're dealing with, and more people will download it.

TheComet

TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2011 09:09
And your title should be your game's name... How should I know that "need opinions" is a space game

TheComet

BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2011 15:37
Thread Locked

This thread has been locked for the following reason: Not enough information for a WIP. Read the stickied post at the top of the WIP board.

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of these terms, along with generally accepted netiquette standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

If you contributed to the reason for locking, you may now find yourself on moderation, or in extreme cases a ban.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 02:01:01
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 02:01:01