Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / [LOCKED] so much for sharing my work eh?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2011 02:35
cant say I didnt try to share my work..later!

If your patient, you will get there
tat's world is free almost finished but playable now updates will be done as game reaches completion
TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2011 09:08
It takes at least 2 days before someone can download and play your game... It's not like you've done anything special, we get loads of games around here. Please wait next time and don't get frustrated. It also helps to tell us what your game is, and show some screenshots/videos of it!

TheComet

BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2011 15:39
Thread Locked

This thread has been locked for the following reason: Not prepared to fit in with the rest of the forum-dwelling population. Please do not post again until you are prepared to do so with respect for our community.

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of these terms, along with generally accepted netiquette standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

If you contributed to the reason for locking, you may now find yourself on moderation, or in extreme cases a ban.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 04:06:01
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 04:06:01