Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Treasure of Times I (WIP)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Just some Screenshots of the demo "Treasure of Times I". My wife begged me for a Ispy type game so this is what I came up with so far:

Still just a WIP but I do have the demo ready if anyone wants to check the game out: www.uokgames.com/software/Treasure-of-Times-I-Demo.exe

Please let me know what you think of it so far. Its still a WIP but should not be buggy except screen transistions. But nothing I can do to fix the screen glitching when new levels load.
old_School
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2011 03:58 Edited at: 4th Aug 2011 04:00
Just letting everyone know ....

WEEEEEEEEEEE no more WIP its completed. We can move this to work completed if you guys would like please and thank you. Features ten levels to search for the "Treasure Items".
BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2011 04:35
This looks good. We love games with the Egyptian-theme or Egyptian items in them. Something about that time period...

Your fourth screen... you may wish to correct your spelling on crate. Unless it is suppose to be that way, in which case I apologize now.

- BlackFox
old_School
Years of Service
User Offline
Crap well good thing I have no packaged it yet lol Nice catch lol
BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2011 06:35
No problem. I was hoping you'd catch that before hand.

- BlackFox

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 17:15:44
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 17:15:44