Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / [DBC] Iberiks - The Lost Chapters

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2011 20:50
Hey all,

This isn't really a WIP post seeing as the project is 7 years old but I didn't know where else to post it coz it doesn't really belong anywhere and hopefully the mods will allow to be here.
Around 2003 I was working with a friend on a platformer for a computer game competition. We eventually failed the competition deadline but kept working on it until my computer blew up and I had no backups (surprise surprise). Recently I got back in touch with my friend and he had the last (un)playable version of it so here is my trip down memory lane. I’m really proud of it but from an unbiased, objective perspective I can see now how unplayable it was. Especially this last version that had the synchronization between platforms turned off. These 20 minutes of video took me 3 hours to achieve XD That’s how unplayable it was.

The level’s design, modeling and texturing were done by me, menus, main character and lions modeling, texturing and animation were done by my friend (and fellow thegamecreators user) Sebas.

http://www.youtube.com/wowmalsim#p/a/u/1/3sR7eMjZVnM

Take care
AtomR
Chris Tate
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2011 22:24
Not bad at all; the interface looks good and the level backgrounds look cool.

I hope the development of it goes well.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 08:24:44
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 08:24:44