Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Tool Ideas for AGK

Author
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
It would be nice if someone develops the following tools:

1. Particle editor like PARTICLE MAGIC. You can adjust the various parameters and build particle effects (even overlay multiple ones) and then it saves a simple text file with the necessary agk particle commands and parameters which you can include in your game or implement as functions!

2. Box2d Physx sandbox where sprites can be loaded, assigned parameters (maybe even have a predefined list with params close to real life objects like bricks, wood boxes, balloons, bowling balls), thrown around to check their behaviour... the necessary commands and params will be exported to text file.

These 2 tools just came in mind after the first half day playing with AGK. They would surely be BIG time savers and enhance the toolkit for prospective game makers.
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2011 17:59
Sounds nice, which one are you doing first?

Seriously though, I have a tool I made in DBP which I'll be adapting to create polygon shape info for AGK. Might come in useful when it's done...

2Beastmode4u
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2011 18:13
The tool that would amaze me the most is an FPSC type thing but made with AGK. For drag and drop 2D games. That would be quite the project.

Cheers.

God help me, Please.
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Check out this tool:

http://www.spritehelper.org/

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 09:27:52
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 09:27:52