Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Is there a way to download the AGK beside "My Download"?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2011 05:15
I try several times to download the AppGameKit,but all failed. Now I feel very frustrated. Can you send me AppGameKit by email?

give my best
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2011 06:41
Hi, We've had no other reports of download issues. If anyone else has experienced the same troubles, let us know. It could be due to high bandwidth usage as there are a lot of users grabbing the file right now. It is 500MB in size so a little too big to email. I suggest trying again on Tuesday when perhaps the bandwidth speed has picked up. If the problem persists, please post a screen shot or a more detailed description of exactly what is happening, thanks.

I drink tea, and in my spare time I write software.
Ched80
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2011 07:39
Hi,
I'm also having downloading issues. Due to my location from the exchange I get a maximum of 100kbs and while trying to download the AppGameKit I get 50kbs. The download gets to between 40% and 50% complete before being interrupted and you then have to start from 0% again.
I will keep trying as I am keen to use AGK.

Rather than email, could the product not be split into smaller parts of say 100MB?

halley
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2011 09:36
These days I tried many times to download the AppGameKit,but all failed. Can you give me a hand? When AGk was ready to download,I was so excited.But the reality always disappointed me. Up till now ,I still can't get the AGK.

give my best
Ched80
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2011 09:56
Hi halley,

I had trouble downloading the AppGameKit too. The download would be interrupted about 50-60% of the way through.

TGC recommended I try downloading it using the free download manager available via http://freedownloadmanager.org/ which would resume the download if it got interrupted. Only the server the AppGameKit was on did not support download resuming.

I believe TGC have now made download ressuming possible for the AppGameKit and I managed to download and install it last night.

I hope this helps.

halley
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2011 11:26
Thanks a lot! I used Free Downloader to download AppGameKit and it was success.Thank you very much!

give my best

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 15:27:58
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 15:27:58