Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / [LOCKED] Just Purchased the AGK! Would like to collaborate

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
8-20-11

I'm seeking to collaborate with more experience games and app makers. I have the ideas. I'm registered as an App ios Developer with Apple. Willing to share equally all revenues generated from our collaborative effort. Anyone serious interested and have the skills to rapidly create simple, fun and games with great graphic, animation, please contact me. The more the merrier! App and Game Developers, Graphic Designers, Animators, Software Programmers. Let's do something amazing like top Apple's top 10 Games! Imagine your share monthly.

Contact me if you are interested and willing to sign a Collaborative Agreement that agree to confidentiality of the project and to share equally with all who collaborate to get the game published and selling.

Charles E. Campbell, New AppGameKit Game Developer and iPhone and iPad App Developer
wbsbpd88@hotmail.com

Charles E. Campbell
JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2011 02:14
Why not show us what you can do first. Maybe even build a prototype of one of your game ideas and show it off, then see about getting others to help out. Otherwise this will eventually be locked by a mod as team requests are frowned upon unless done a certain way.

Good luck.

IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2011 18:34
Team requests

This thread is considered a team request and has been locked.
Whilst threads like this are not outlawed, they must adhere to a strict set of guidelines.

You can review the team request guidelines here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=team_requests

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of these terms, along with generally accepted netiquette standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 15:43:57
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 15:43:57