Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Any word on TGC publishing? .

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2011 16:25
The title says it all.

Is there any word on TGC publishing?

Will the news be posted here, on facebook, in the newsletter, on twitter, or at all of them?

I am wanting to know about it as soon as it is available, but any news of the current status or plans would be great.

Mike Johnson
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2011 16:44
Any news will be posted in all of those places. Still nothing new yet.
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2011 18:57
Thanks Mike

I am just too anxious.

My second game is coming along, but now I am getting into the complex parts, so it may take me awhile. (hope to have it done by next week)
I am really looking forward to releasing my games for the mobile devices.
I'll keep an eye out everywhere then.

Thanks again

LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2011 05:24
We are currently conducting some experimental publishing trials, so our advice for now is carry on developing your AppGameKit game and get it as polished as you can, then send us something we can play when you are done. If it's an exciting app, we might add it to our trial apps as we work out the logistics. Publishing your apps is pretty straight forward, we just have to work out the boring stuff like dedicating man hours to submitting your app to all the stores, collating all the revenue your app makes and ensuring you can track your profits and get paid promptly. Once we've got this smoothed out, we'll be able to reveal more about this service.

I drink tea, and in my spare time I write software.
Hishoo
Years of Service
User Offline
Any news about this service ?
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2011 00:26
News so far is that we've ratified the publishing agreement legal text, we in the process of creating the on-line submission system and we're getting the system of quickly approving apps for submission underway. To start the ball rolling we have launched the new AppGameKit Gallery which you can view from the main site; www.appgamekit.com. From this we will expand into allowing you to actually prepare and send you final projects for review. I think by the time you have finished, polished and tested your app we will have a system ready to process them. If you already have something, contact rick@thegamecreators.com directly as he is looking for a small army of apps to attach someone with

I drink tea, and in my spare time I write software.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 08:01:31
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 08:01:31