Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Beginer to DarkGDK

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hello, I'm a beginner to using the darkgdk. I just started taking a class on beginning c++ programming for video game design and our first lab assignment was to basically just copy over a set of instructions into a partially created file already and see what it did. Now when I copied everything over, word for word, it gives me an error when I try to debug it, and my instructor has been unable to answer my questions about it. Since the assignment due date is coming up pretty quickly I figured I would post here. If anyone can help me out with this issue I would appreciate it very much!!

Attached is the file that we were working on, the section that is giving me problems is whenever I try to run it it gives me these errors:

now this is entered exactly like it says to enter it in the text of the Lab 1 doc, and no Google search helped, so if anyone knows why this is happening I would sure love to know!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Fleep
Years of Service
User Offline
It looks like you didnt declare those variables this should fix it(untested)
kynian
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah that definitely fixed it! thanks for the response. Im not sure if that part that was giving me problems actually EFFECTS anything but I guess its good that its there since it was in the instructions

Thanks for the help!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-02 19:20:57
Your offset time is: 2024-10-02 19:20:57