Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / [x9] Digmaan

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2011 10:25 Edited at: 18th Oct 2011 07:40
Important announcement: Tinker, the one who put this on the WIP section is no longer part of rwsbgames, for some reasons.

Back to topic, we are proud to announced that Digmaan has already been released and already reached 4,100 downloads in just a matter of weeks, that is why we are now on the development of it's sequel. We promise to make the sequel very good in terms of graphics, gameplay and story. Stay updated, here is the link for the game. Digmaan: The Aftermath

Digmaan

Developer:

rwsbgames [Tinker]

Story line:
The Earth is ones a peaceful planet, but since the discovery of life in Jupiter, everything seems to change. The exploration of Jupiter turned out to be different. Instead of a great discovery it resulted to a great war (digmaan).

The Earth is close to destruction and the humans are already in the verge of loosing hope and giving up. But little do we know, there is a strong force that are still fighting for our freedom. They are called the "resistance".

The resistance main force are made up of strong, intelligent and capable men that are committed to fight for Earth. These men came from different nations that are ones mortal enemies and now helping each other to fight for one reason. You have been given the chance to join the resistance.

Fight, survive and free the Earth from the savage empire of Jupiter. Till the last drop of your blood! Till death you will fight for the freedom of the Earth and your love ones! The era of digmaan has just begun and its now all in your hands.

Screenshots:

Trailer:

Gameplays:

Main Download!

Mirrors: (Pls. Support)

http://www.indiedb.com/games/digmaan
http://www.moddb.com/games/digmaan

Visit our blog:

rwsbgames

Powered By:

FPSC x9 (The Game Creators)

Please like us on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rwsbgames/244501558918939

To be updated for more upcoming projects we have.

Latest News:

www.Gameolosphy.com

Featured in www.pcgamers.com as this weeks best free PC games.

Pc Gamers

Ranked 4 out of 4,517 on ModDB and IndieDB September 17, 2011!

All the credits are in-game after the last level. A video will be shown, to thank all the people who supported me and the people who intrinsically helped me.[href]null[/href]

I am the new and official spokesperson of the team, rwsbgames. Tinker is no longer a part of the team!
Kilgore
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2011 13:17
I haven't finished this one yet because I hit a problem in the second level. Some of the enemies disappeared inside the building models so I couldn't see them but they were still able to shoot me.
Kilgore
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2011 01:44
OK, I gave it another try and got as far as level three. I tried a few times but never seemed to have enough ammo to kill the enemies required, even when being careful. Plus the enemies seemed to have a very long sight line and high damage even though they were only armed with the small sci-fi blasters. I really wanted to be able to pick one of those blasters up when I killed an enemy

The autosave feature was really useful.
kulet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Sep 2011 07:53
Thanks guys you've played it. I am trying to create a new one out of it, just to ix the bugs.

better than ever
kulet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Sep 2011 12:31
By the way, the bullets and health kits are hidden..

better than ever
Levi barros
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Sep 2011 23:46
Good Job!!! I watched the Gameplay video, and I like this game! Congratulations buddy!

imageflock.com/img/1314854574.bmp[/img]
kulet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2011 05:02
Thanks Buddy! I am happy you liked the game, by the way, I am onto a next project but this time it will be commercial, I will put it in the wip when the contract between companies are already signed. I will be needing a team that is why I need to put it in the WIP section. Stay updated.

We will be using fpsc to show people what fpsc can do, and to show them that fpsc can also do commercial games. I hate other people who said fpsc is crap or bad, I am sick of it. ^^,

Going back to this game, thanks and happy playing.

better than ever
kulet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2011 15:44
This one is coming soon and I will put this in the w.i.p section 3 weeks from now, so stay tuned!

Digmaan: The Aftermath!

After months of battle between the Resistance and the Aliens, the Invaders decided to left Earth because it can no longer fight the resistance, and their force were slowly being beaten. However, before they left the Earth, an experiment by the Aliens have been initialized. The Aliens activated a laboratory, what ever it is, the resistance have no idea about it and even have no idea that it exist and something is happening beneath the left base of the Aliens. The Aliens laboratory is so obscure that only them are the ones that can locate the place and activate the experiments.

The resistance and the survivors of Digmaan in different parts of the world are celebrating for the defeat of the Invaders and rejoicing like there is no tomorrow. Little do they know that there are problems that are soon to come. Darker, worse, scarier and more bloody than they could even imagine!

Earthlings! Prepare for the worst!

better than ever
born for game
Years of Service
User Offline
Good work.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 05:50:33
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 05:50:33