Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2011 13:30
Hello. Been following the AppGameKit progress pretty closely. I've purchased and downloaded and have been playing around making little bits and bobs.

TBH as much as deploying to smaller platforms is cool, I'm only really interested in the largest one - the app Store. The iOS player seems to have been in pending-approval for a very long time.

Are there any ETAs on it? Not really going to bother developing anything seriously until that is up and running!

Cheers!!

J

Sleep is over-rated.
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2011 13:48
Ignore me.

Just read a post that makes all sense.

Sleep is over-rated.
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2011 16:48
I think it's a valid question and one that's only recently been answered on the IRC chat. I believe it's just failed validation and TGC are working through the issues with Apple to get it through. A couple of weeks is the current estimate I think.

Nice to see you around BF!

You should join the App Developers Group, it's kind of like AA but for developers...

We'd love to have someone of your calibre involved!

App Developers Group

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 14:45:14
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 14:45:14