Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Crusader plus free Middle East Pack from ARteria3d

Author
User Banned
Posted: 10th Sep 2011 23:47

This historically correct Crusader Character can be used in a variety of settings from historical based games to fantasy. Why not combine with our middle east pack to forge your own historical game?
This is the first in a series of crusader characters. Next Arteria will release a Templar Pack, Hospital and Teutonic Knight pack. Also mounted characters on horsepack too.
Another version of this character will be available later in the week to those who purchase - which will have a slightly different texture style, plus visible head without helmet.

CUSTOMERS WHO PURCHASE THIS CHARACTER get the MIDDLE EAST PACK FREE for the first 3 days of product release.

Use the code CRUSADE on checkout, to recieve your FREE middle east pack.

ProductPage:
http://arteria3d.corecommerce.com/Animated-Characters/Crusader.html
kamac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2011 15:18
Nice one. But i am not used to pay 27$ for one model

Could you tell me what did you model it in?

http://www.kamacdev.wordpress.com ~ My developer blog, mind paying a visit ?
Travis Gatlin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2011 16:01
Looks sorta like a rip from AC 1.

My Mind is very odd, it can memorize hundreds of commands, memorize 2 dictionary's worth of words, and make detailed 3D models. Yet my mind has trouble with the most simple calculations.
starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
For $27 I would expect alot more than what you are giving here. From looking at the model, the texture is off. You give the front a neck line and not the back. Also you do a great job at keeping the chainmail looking great, but then you stretch it in the inner thigh. The last thing I see is you give no edge to the cloth around the shoulder areas. I think you rushed this. Good work but not worth $27. Not EAI quality work.

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2011 03:24
Quote: "Looks sorta like a rip from AC 1."

These guys looked like that Its not a rip, its just accurate.

Matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively Theres no such thing as death,life is only a dream,and were the imagination of ourselves.
Frap
User Banned
Posted: 2nd Oct 2011 14:26
Quote: "For $27 I would expect alot more than what you are giving here"

Guys, dont forget even modelers need to eat. Agreed I can see a few flaws in the model but for $27 I wouldnt complain too much. This is probably 40-50 hours work which equates to $1.48 per hour. How long do you think you could survive on that sort of return ?

Selling models amongst yourselves for a few dollars whilst your learning is fine, both parties get something from the deal, but some of us do this for a living or atleast as an extra source of income in these hard economic times. With the cost of software running into thousands of dollars you are getting a really good deal here, I know I would be charging close to the hundreds.

Portfolio

Available for weddings, bah mitz fers, funerals and freelance work.
starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "dont forget even modelers need to eat"
Then I guess I should change my price of free to $27 a model then.

Frap
User Banned
Posted: 2nd Oct 2011 19:18
Quote: "Then I guess I should change my price of free to $27 a model then."

That really depends on how much you are prepared to work for and the sacrifices in time and effort you are willing to make. I appreciate that most of the guys on this forum are more than likely still in school or in their first job so have limited funds available for purchasing models so when doing a model for a pal $10 may seem reasonable for several hours work.

Portfolio

Available for weddings, bah mitz fers, funerals and freelance work.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 13:24:11
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 13:24:11