Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Using AGK with MeeGo 1.2 Nokia Harmattan SDK

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Everyone;
I'm using AGK's tier 2 meego template to build meego-handset application. I'm dealing with some issues like;
1- Nokia SDK doesn't contains appup libraries
2- libAGKMeeGo.a is not compatible with harmattan sdk.

I believe TGC could easily create a meego harmattan template, because all libraries are the same with core sdk excluding intel appup libraries.
Cliff Mellangard 3DEGS
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2011 11:31
I belive there will be alot more and better templates by the time agk gets more users.

Until then do i recomend you to use the same setup that the tgc uses.
makifc
Years of Service
User Offline
If TGC could provide harmattan compatible libAGKMeeGo.a file that doesn't contain intel appup libraries, I could easily create a template for community.
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2011 19:02
We have only supported MeeGo netbook and tablet devices at this stage as these are the devices which are most prolific. Getting your hands on an N9 and N950 is very difficult and the devices are not showing a road map for future support unlike tablets and netbooks which are starting to appear in the stores. If anyone can point me to a link from which I can obtain an actual hardware device, I might look into a new library for handset support. In the meantime, try compiling your MeeGo app under 'core' sysroot, rather than the handset sysroot as this should in theory run on the device. The AppUp stuff can be removed from within the AppGameKit Player source and is not part of the main AppGameKit engine library file.

I drink tea, and in my spare time I write software.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 00:11:21
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 00:11:21