Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Looking for AGK app tester

Author
Competition Prize Winner 2014
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2011 12:39 Edited at: 16th Sep 2011 12:48
Since it's important for the success of apps to get (good) reviews and ratings in the stores, I'm looking for app tester now.

I would send you promotional codes so you could download my apps for free from the store(s), starting with iOS applications for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, for the moment.

The only favour I ask you for is to write a constructive and mainly positive review if possible. By the way will do the same for you as soon as you have apps in the stores you want to get reviewed, no problem!

If you like to be part of my tester team, just send me an email with your name and your email address. Will get back to you shortly. Please send the email only to: tester@spacedreamstudios.com

Thank you!

Stephan
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
check out http://testflightapp.com/
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2011 13:26
Sending you an email now but we have a bunch of people willing to test on multiple platforms in the AppDevelopers Group. You can also get your published app advertised for free on our website by joining the group.

App Developers Group

We have a rigorous joining procedure (just say "I want to join" on the thread)...

I can also test your App on iPod 4G if you're interested.

Space Dream Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
bjadams: That's nice, but it's all about getting reviews after the app is in the store already. The service they offer is about beta testing before the app goes into the store.

Stephan
MikeHart
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Heads up. You can give out promo codes, BUT people who use them won't be able to write reviews in the appstore. Apple changed that because a lot of devs used this for positive reviews, just like you have asked for.
Space Dream Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Aehmm.... I wrote a review just minutes ago with a promocode...
Check out this: http://gamesalad.com/forums/topic.php?id=17862

Cheers!

Stephan

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 13:33:40
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 13:33:40