Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Asepl's Showroom

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2011 12:17
Hey there. I'm pretty new to creating 3d objects, and made few so far. My tool is blender, and i find it quite good

Here is my first model made with tutorial, so it's nothing special really...

David Gervais
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2011 12:47
Good start, but my little bit of advice would be to think about the scale, an example would be to place a human model under the arch of the entrance then take that same model and place it up on a rampart. In this model I think the scale is off.

Even if the human is 1/4 the height of the arch he'll still look odd when placed on the ramparts.

a quick google image search of 'castles' should help you refine this model even more.

Like I said it's a good start, and it's definitely identifiable as a castle. I'm looking forward to see how you refine this model.

Cheers!

Asepl
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2011 13:18
Yeah well, will look up on it. Wanted to add another model, but well, accidently pressed post button...

Here is my laptop model, without any tuts (yay)

kamac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2011 19:51
Nice

Looking forward for texture

http://www.kamacdev.wordpress.com ~ My developer blog, mind paying a visit ?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 07:16:02
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 07:16:02