Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Model Packs.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys, i got a lot of model packs but some of they dont run right on the FPS CREATOR X10, and on the instalattion of somes appears: Instal for: FPS X9 FPS X10 and i chosse x10 but i fell some ones goes wrong, like russian pack, what is that? Thanks, bye.
Squalker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2011 15:04
Quote: "Hey guys, i got a lot of model packs but some of they dont run right on the FPS CREATOR X10, and on the instalattion of somes appears: Instal for: FPS X9 FPS X10 and i chosse x10 but i fell some ones goes wrong, like russian pack, what is that? Thanks, bye. "

Make sure you have the latest Model Pack installers from your download history on the game creators website as there was some changes made to those installers when they updated to version 1.11... Also make sure to read the details for each of the packs on the game creators website as a lot of the newer packs are not X10 compatible even though the installer installs to the X10 directory. Most packs can be made work even though there not compatible but you have to manually edit each of the items in the packs to get them working which takes some knowledge of how entities etc work in FPSC X10.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 12:49:19
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 12:49:19