Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Samsung bada SDK 2.0.2 and WaveHVGA

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I chose in IDE WaveHVGA(320х480) settings, the builder shows the errors (see below). How to fix it?

Description Resource Path Location Type
failed to merge target specific data of file C:/bada/2.0.2/IDE/workspace/ClassicLines/lib\libAGKSamsung.a(b2BlockAllocator.o) ClassicLines C/C++ Problem
failed to merge target specific data of file C:/bada/2.0.2/IDE/workspace/ClassicLines/lib\libAGKSamsung.a(b2Body.o) ClassicLines C/C++ Problem
failed to merge target specific data of file C:/bada/2.0.2/IDE/workspace/ClassicLines/lib\libAGKSamsung.a(b2BroadPhase.o) ClassicLines C/C++ Problem
failed to merge target specific data of file C:/bada/2.0.2/IDE/workspace/ClassicLines/lib\libAGKSamsung.a(b2ChainAndCircleContact.o) ClassicLines C/C++ Problem
failed to merge target specific data of file C:/bada/2.0.2/IDE/workspace/ClassicLines/lib\libAGKSamsung.a(b2ChainAndPolygonContact.o) ClassicLines C/C++ Problem
failed to merge target specific data of file C:/bada/2.0.2/IDE/workspace/ClassicLines/lib\libAGKSamsung.a(b2ChainShape.o) ClassicLines C/C++ Problem
failed to merge target specific data of file C:/bada/2.0.2/IDE/workspace/ClassicLines/lib\libAGKSamsung.a(b2CircleContact.o) ClassicLines C/C++ Problem
failed to merge target specific data of file C:/bada/2.0.2/IDE/workspace/ClassicLines/lib\libAGKSamsung.a(b2CircleShape.o) ClassicLines C/C++ Problem
failed to merge target specific data of file C:/bada/2.0.2/IDE/workspace/ClassicLines/lib\libAGKSamsung.a(b2CollideCircle.o) ClassicLines C/C++ Problem
failed to merge target specific data of file C:/bada/2.0.2/IDE/workspace/ClassicLines/lib\libAGKSamsung.a(b2CollideEdge.o) ClassicLines C/C++ Problem
failed to merge target specific data of file C:/bada/2.0.2/IDE/workspace/ClassicLines/lib\libAGKSamsung.a(b2CollidePolygon.o) ClassicLines C/C++ Problem
failed to merge target specific data of file C:/bada/2.0.2/IDE/workspace/ClassicLines/lib\libAGKSamsung.a(b2Collision.o) ClassicLines C/C++ Problem
failed to merge target specific data of file C:/bada/2.0.2/IDE/workspace/ClassicLines/lib\libAGKSamsung.a(b2Contact.o) ClassicLines C/C++ Problem
failed to merge target specific data of file C:/bada/2.0.2/IDE/workspace/ClassicLines/lib\libAGKSamsung.a(b2ContactManager.o) ClassicLines C/C++ Problem
failed to merge target specific data of file C:/bada/2.0.2/IDE/workspace/ClassicLines/lib\libAGKSamsung.a(b2ContactSolver.o) ClassicLines C/C++ Problem
failed to merge target specific data of file C:/bada/2.0.2/IDE/workspace/ClassicLines/lib\libAGKSamsung.a(b2Distance.o) ClassicLines C/C++ Problem
makifc
Years of Service
User Offline
You need recompiled version of libAGKSamsung.a library to use 2.0 SDK. Try downloading 1.2 version of Bada SDK.
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2011 05:33
Hi, we are not supporting Bada 2.0 SDK just yet as we're still waiting for the army of Samsung Bada app validators to approve our AppGameKit Player for the eighth time before advancing our Bada bits I just want to confirm from other Bada users that you definitely cannot use the 1.2 libraries with the 2.0 SDK...

I drink tea, and in my spare time I write software.
jameschu
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, I think there is a problem. Bada removed the 1.2.1 sdk, so I could not download it again .
ace2
Years of Service
User Offline
>>>>Bada removed the 1.2.1 sdk, so I could not download it again.

This not problem. AppGameKit works with bada SDK version 2.0 (WVGA mode 480x800), but not supported WaveHVGA(320х480), see above.
You should also use a new command for the privilege of event volume key (ConsumeInputEvent()).

void CoreGame:nKeyPressed(const Control &source, Osp::Ui::KeyCode keyCode)
{
if (keyCode == Osp::Ui::KEY_SIDE_UP)
{
}
else if (keyCode == Osp::Ui::KEY_SIDE_DOWN)
{
}
ConsumeInputEvent();
agk:eviceVolume(...);
}
ace2
Years of Service
User Offline
This is not a problem. AGC is working with Bud SDK 2.0 WVGA (480x800) mode, but does not support HVGA (320x480). See above.
Nokiaqd
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: ">Bada removed the 1.2.1 sdk, so I could not download it again"
WTF!?

I also can't run apps HVGA (320x480) for my 525 with 1.2.1.

ace2 is it realy work with 2.0 sdk for wave 1 or 2 ?
ace2
Years of Service
User Offline
I have not tested it on real device (release Bada 2.0 will be in November). I'm using an emulator SDK 2.0. If I select build for WVGA device all right, but if I selected build for HVGA, builder generate error "failed to merge target specific data of file C:/bada/2.0.2/IDE/workspace/ClassicLines/lib\libAGKSamsung.a(b2BlockAllocator.o) ClassicLines C/C++ Problem".
Have another problem. If I press the keys volume, show system volume message. It can be blocked by the function "ConsumeInputEvent ()".
makifc
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Lee;
Could you compile agk lib(libAGKSamsung.a) with Bada 1.1 and 2.0 SDK?
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2011 06:36
It seems you can according to other users posts in this thread. If indeed the 1.1 SDK has been pulled from the Bada site (odd) then I'm going to find out soon enough

I drink tea, and in my spare time I write software.
makifc
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Lee;
I have uploaded it for you.
http://files.mehmetakifcakar.com/Temp/bada_SDK_1.1.0.exe

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 12:06:19
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 12:06:19