Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / TGC Seeking AGK Dev partners!

Author
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2011 14:00
Hi,

TGC want to continue to focus on the existing AppGameKit platforms and bringing new ones to the community. We are also keen to create game apps to bring to market. Our full time team are currently too busy to develop apps so we are now casting our net into the community to see if we can work together on partnerhip developments.

TGC have a list of games and app ideas that we want created in AppGameKit and published to the app stores we support.

If you are interested in working with us then please contact me directly at this email address and I'll provide more information; rick (at) thegamecreators.com

I am looking for programmers who know AppGameKit very well and who can show that they have developed good games in the past.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Rick

Financial Director
TGC Team
Steve Ancell
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2011 14:10
Quote: "TGC have a list of games and app ideas that we want created in AppGameKit and published to the app stores we support."

Is the list going to appear on the forum?.

Quote: "I am looking for programmers who know AppGameKit very well and who can show that they have developed good games in the past."

What about devs that don't have a history of past games, but have a good working game now, would that be taken into consideration?.

I've sort of got a game idea swilling around my head, but I'm not sure if it would be commercially viable... Yet!.
Steve Ancell
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2011 15:08 Edited at: 20th Oct 2011 15:09
Putting a list of the types of games you want created would also inspire some of us to get creative. Making the thread a sticky may help too.

[edit]I hope I'm not rambling on too much here!. LOL.[/edit]
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
I don't think its a good idea to publish a list of prospective app ideas here, for obvious reasons!

Most probably you will even have to sign a NDA to see the list.
Steve Ancell
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2011 02:16
@bjadams: I think I know what you mean, publishing a list could also inadvertently cause a flood of too many bad apps. Best to let TGC do it their way then.
RickV
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Oct 2011 15:51
Hi,

Thanks to all of you who have replied to me. I have now assigned all of the apps we needed to kick start. Let's see how well this pans out!

Rick

Financial Director
TGC Team
makifc
Years of Service
User Offline
Is there room for one more? I've just send message from Facebook page

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 16:27:29
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 16:27:29