Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Broadcast to Android not working

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have the latest AppGameKit and the Android player installed on a Motorola Xoom however when I broadcast an application the player doesn't do anything.

I have turned off Windows firewall but it makes no difference. Is there anything else I should be checking/trying?

Its really frustrating as I only bought the product to test out the Android deployment and so far I can't do it

Cheers,
Dud
Impetus73
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2011 22:06
Try disabling any VM-ware network adapters you might have running, since the AppGameKit system might be sending your app out to those... common "problem"

----------------
AGK user - novice
Did Amiga / AMOS programming in the 90's, just started programming again with AGK.
Dud
Years of Service
User Offline
Perfect! Thank-you so much. I had a VirtualBox network adapter setup and as soon as I disabled that it worked.

Now I can really get started!
Impetus73
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2011 15:11
Great! Glad to be of help.

----------------
AGK user - novice
Did Amiga / AMOS programming in the 90's, just started programming again with AGK.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 04:56:12
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 04:56:12