Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Biohazard Dreamscene Wallpaper

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2011 22:54
Hello! I made this wallpaper with a 3D program called Blender. The "Z" in the middle stands for Zombie. (I've been playing a lot of Left 4 Dead lately). Hope you like it. To set as your desktop, right click it and select "set as desktop background". NOTE: This only works if you are using Windows Vista! I am using Windows 7 and it works, but I had to download a hack-mod type of thing to enable Dreamscene on it. You can find that here: http://www.windows7start.com/tweaks/programs/82-activate-dreamscenes-in-windows-7

The resolution is 1680x1050

Again, I hope you enjoy it. Cheers,

-Brandx96

Sometimes I wake up in the morning with my dog chewing on my toe and have an odd urge to go downstairs and work on Blender... I must be a nerd

Attachments

Login to view attachments
brandx96
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2011 23:00
Here is a screenie for you all to look at before you download it

Sometimes I wake up in the morning with my dog chewing on my toe and have an odd urge to go downstairs and work on Blender... I must be a nerd

Attachments

DeadTomGC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2011 23:59
Hey, This looks really cool, but when I run the installer I get a message saying that the program must be run as admin when it is running as admin.

Any help I could get with this?

brandx96
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2011 00:12
This link should work. It's the patch I used. Read it thoroughly. You don't need to convert the video so just ignore that part. Make sure that when you download the patch that you read the readme file, it has the instructions on how to install it. Also make sure that you download the right one (one is 64 bit and one is 32 bit). Enjoy!
[href]http:// http://windows7center.com/tutorials/how-to-enable-dreamscene-in-windows-7/[/href]

This can only mean one thing..
TOGA PARTYYY!!!!
DeadTomGC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2011 02:54
Ok, I did all that, but I still am not getting an option to set the video as a background.

brandx96
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2011 02:57
What OS are you running?

TOGA PARTYYY!!!!
DeadTomGC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2011 03:04
Oh, Wow, that was a fast reply... Um, actually I read the directions wrong, and I put the one file in the wrong en-US folder.

It looks great! However, I can notice a small jump when it loops.
Still better than anything I would Have made though! Thanks!

brandx96
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2011 13:57
Thank you
Last night I noticed that jump as well. When I get home from school today I am going to fix that up. I'm guessing the file will be around 9 megabytes, but it will look way better.

TOGA PARTYYY!!!!
brandx96
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2011 23:25
The fixed version is rendering right now, it loops better and the symbol is more in center
I will post it in a little while.

Cheers!

TOGA PARTYYY!!!!
brandx96
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2011 23:55
Here it is! If you could I'd like you to forward this to a few people in this forum.. I was hoping more people would DL it

It loops perfectly now too

TOGA PARTYYY!!!!

Attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 10:14:13
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 10:14:13