Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9] Dismembered - (DTO Entrance)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2011 16:59 Edited at: 29th Oct 2011 18:53
[X9]

Defy the Odds Entrance

Developer: Assaam

Storyline: Boston, 2011- Chief, we got a call from Albany Street 6- they found a unidentified corpse in the House- Yeah, yeah, got it- send Detecive Johnson to investigate there and then bring me a damned donut!

You play the Role of Detective Johnson, a member of the BPD, Boston Police Department and are sent to investigate the murdercase in Albany street.

The Mechanics:

The gameplay features (but is not limited to) investigating all evidence that can be found in the building, ranging from searching for small clues (papers, hacking computers, blood stains) to the interrogation of the buildings inhabitants for information and the combination of all clues in order to answer the most important questions: who is the victim, who did it and where the hell is the guy, in order to catch and convict the murderer.

Do you have what it takes to solve the case?

Screens:

Don't expect too much since the game is still wip, but it should give you an idea of the ambience the game has.

Israeli self defense? Isn't that Jew-do?
Ein Metaller friert nicht,
er zittert vor Wut weil es nicht kälter ist!
Dark Frager
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2011 17:03
Looks good, but this is on the wrong board. It should be in Work In Progress. A mod will move it for you.

"I guarantee you'll miss me, 'cause you changed the way you kissed me." www.youtube.com/TheDarkFrager
Spare 2 seconds of your life and subscribe to me please.
assaam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2011 17:37
Here a few additional screenies, feel free to comment:

King Fluffs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2011 18:08
It looks nice.

Swift Beta Studios
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2011 19:00
Only real flaw is you need to include illumination maps in your light entities.

-Keith

Desecrated Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2011 02:35
I want.....your textures....

Nice job man! I don't have much to say about the screens, they look great! The only thing that bugs me is that there are red bricks falling from a grey brick wall in picture 2. Maybe change them to grey bricks?

- Josh

kulet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2011 03:36
This is amazing, the level design, the lights, the brightness and everything... Congratulations mate, job well done!

-kulet
rwsbgames

work in progress
assaam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2011 20:39 Edited at: 3rd Nov 2011 20:47
Thanks for the nice comments guys and thanks for reminding me of the illuminationent maps and of the red bricks, i forgot these things completely because i was in a hurry. For the segments, they are from doomsters segmentpack, he made a lot free segments but these are from his commercial pack which i bought a few days ago because custom media in the dto compo needs to be commercially useable. The pack costs 5 bucks and is huge, with everything from walls, doors, floors and ceilings to pillars all fitting together and in a big variation, normal and other shadermaps included i can reccomend it to anyone.

anyway, here are a few screens for you:

As you may have seen, there will be an outdoorlevel to make the game a little more appealing

cheers, Daniel

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 05:17:48
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 05:17:48