Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / [LOCKED] Topic written by the implementation of the game, possibly with the help of examples.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
In this topic I will lay out their normal playable demo games. Please do not flood it. If you have any suggestions for the implementation of the finished product to the consumer, then you are welcome. No desire to see his topic for putuyu talk about. To start the game will "15." Once again I apologize, but I promise my demos will take a minimum volume for this domain sfy

In The future......
Blobby 101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2011 21:26
Sorry, are you using an online translator? It's just I really can't understand what you're trying to say. I'm not entirely sure, but I don't think this is the right board for this. Sorry if i'm wrong but the WIP board is for showing off a new project that your working on and should really contain screenshots and information about the game

greenpavel
Years of Service
User Offline
Already in the process. I'm trying to do anything like that to start with "15". This demo will be, and all the other questions later.

I said that there will spread the demo, I did not ask to write here that you are something not understood, and so on
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Oct 2011 18:59
Thread Locked

This thread has been locked for the following reason: This board is for WIP only, with a minimum of screen shots, and full information about the game.

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of these terms, along with generally accepted netiquette standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

If you contributed to the reason for locking, you may now find yourself on moderation, or in extreme cases a ban.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 13:54:20
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 13:54:20